Tuesday, December 23, 2008

got heat?

We finally got the heater fixed :-) so now we are just waiting for it to warm up the house. It my take a while though...

When I got home I put a thermometer in the living room. It proved to be kind of cold in there



Our new space heater is actually working and when I moved both space heaters in the living room to help heat it up the fuse popped... Anyway here it is



To "seal" off some of the room I had put up a backdrop between the living room and the kitchen. It did help even though it may not really look in place ;-)



To help with the confinement (having sealed off the living room) I got a mattress, blankets and the portable DVD player out for Emma. It does kind of look like she enjoys it at little bit. She wasn't too happy when I took it down...







Come ooooon heat....

No comments: