Saturday, January 24, 2009

More houses

So we went out looking at houses again.
I do snap a few pictures when we are looking at them and yeah I know I am not posting all of them since I am sure it would bore most people quite a bit...

However we did see one today that was a pleasant surprise. Maybe it's because we didn't expect much or something like that.

but a few pics and you tell me if Emma might like this one...

I don't know if I *really* need to put words on this one. But maybe Emma found her room. All pink with flowers and... stuff...



and the outside... yeah let's just say kids might just like it...
Emma brought along her teddy and they both were testing the equipment. Just making sure things are working and we buy something decent ;-)




It sure does look nice and if everything works out it could be a very nice place to be the owner of.


No comments: