Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I would rather go Naked...

So PETA got some press coverage again after getting their Superbowl add campaign banned by NBC.

They should have seen that one coming since we all know how pumpkins are too sexy for TV. And a model touching her breast with her hand while eating broccoli... I say bring on the veggies...
I mean granted it does make veggies look steamed... But it's not exactly like the Danish company's add for electronic appliances... Be warned it is described as "Gloriously NSFW"...

Not that this one is related to that particular coverage but I guess we all heard their slogan "I would rather go naked..." and they get celebrities to pose here and there under much press coverage.

Like this one:

Behind the scenes of Danity Kane's PETA photo shoot.


Maybe it's just me. But they show up with a "I would rather go naked..." and yet first thing they do is to make very sure they are covered up real good... I mean so much for that slogan...

I would say put your money where your mouth is or... well you know...

In the clip above you can even see how one of the girls have this really cute little carpet wetter doggie... Noticed how the top of it's head is dyed pink... I'm not completely convinced that is all natural... or the dogs choice for that matter.

No comments: