Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tickle me Tuesday

Just a few to get you going on a Tuesday.

As Jacki had a little thing about the difference in the male and female language (here) let's start with one where well only guys would do this... but hey... Man of many talents ;-)



If the above was a "wow" experience this will be your "ewww" experience. However if the above was a "how can someone be soo stupid" experience this could be your "soo cute" experience. But somehow I don't think I will want to go there...



And no matter who you are this should leave you with a nice feeling. How can that not be cute :-)



Have a great Tuesday and don't forget to drop by and check out more Tickle Me Tuesday fun at Moving at the Speed of Life.

3 comments:

Memarie Lane said...

Actually I think that last one is kind of disturbing. But the pajamas are very, very disturbing.

Pdyrholm said...

Yeah I can see how it is open for interpretation...
But still puppies are cute :-)

Mr Farty said...

I like puppies. But I think it means something else where I come from!