Wednesday, June 17, 2009

CMT music awards 2009

Is it just me or did someone leave the audience on mute???

I was surprised to see the B52's coming on stage (yeah it's been a while) but with Sugarland it was pretty darn hot... However I am not sure if the audience were wondering about who the B52's are or someone just left them on mute.
Singing the love shag there is the spot where the audience "help out". Something like the band singing "bang bang on the door baby" and the audience belching "BANG BANG" (think cheesy cartoon graphic here).
But at the award show there wasn't a peep out of the audience. I thought for sure it would be mentioned on the radio but nope... maybe it's just me...

Jason Aldean singing She's Country with Keith Urban was beyond cool. That rocked the house and was one of the best.

I must admit I haven't been much into the Hannah Montana of country music (Taylor Swift that is). But I must admit the cross roads performance with Def Leppard... now that's actually cool. I might just have to go to Walmart and pickup the cross roads DVD.

No comments: