Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tickle me Tuesday

It's Tuesday and here is a couple of random silliness to get you going and get the day started with a little smile :-)

Ok, Roadsigns are always fun well some of them anyway. I am sure they mean well but what exactly are they trying to say here...


College basketball... Yeah I know there are all the rumors about you either have to be good in school or good at sports... Guess what these guys are good at...


Seeing this one I am wondering if the boy (yes it's a boy) got parents and they let him out the door like this or he is sneaking out without them knowing...


This for sure is going to keep the neighbors kids out of the backyard... I mean... why???


Have a great Tuesday and don't forget to drop by and check out more Tickle Me Tuesday fun at Moving at the Speed of Life.

6 comments:

Dee said...

I love the last picture, that would totally be something we would have in our yard. LOL

Dee

Memarie Lane said...

I wouldn't be surprised if that hair was his parents' idea. We had some neighbors in Oregon whose 2 year old son had hair like that- because the dad's hair was like that too. The mom HATED it. One day she just buzzed it off, then lied to her husband and said that he'd gotten gum in it. Her husband CRIED!

Pdyrholm said...

ohh in case you are reading this and that hair is the latest trend... hmm... ehhh.... nope can't do it... just really doesn't work.
the husband cried... hmm interesting.
Kind of reminds me of the latest trend in wife swap (the tv series) where it seems like one side is always the sensitive stay at home dad.
Well granted I wouldn't mind staying home and be "creative" (yeah that's a nice term for being overloaded with housework) but I don't really see myself being that much "in-touch" with myself...

United Studies said...

And there is no way I would ever let you stay home and be a housewife. Working from home is one thing, but staying home all day as my housewife, that just ain't happening.

My favorite is the first. :-) I think Dad wants to push a certain wheel-chaired person into a pit of alligators right now. But don't send him that picture....may not go over well with his manager.

Pdyrholm said...

hmm so if I am working from home it's ok ?-) maybe a home based business... hmm :-)

Never thought about the wheelchair in that way...

Star Geezer said...

I really like the roadsign